School Closure Procedure
Steps taken to decide on whether the school will be closed will be as follows:-
- Mrs Middleton will liaise with the Local Authority and the Chair of Governors and a joint decision will be made whether school should be open or not.
- The decision to open school, or not, will be communicated to staff and parents via:-
- The school website
- Text service (it is important that we have up-to-date contact information for parents)
- Decisions will be made and communicated each day regarding each subsequent day
In the event of the school having to close during the school day:-
- A text will be sent out, requesting you collect your child from school at the earliest opportunity
- Please do not panic, all children will be supervised by staff until you are able to reach us.
Your child's education is important to us and we will be setting lessons on our class pages.