Obviously the school is closed to the majority of children over the coming weeks - with provision only being provided for the children of key workers.
This has resulted in many of the events listed on the school calendar being postponed / cancelled.
- FOSAS have postponed the Easter Competition but will acknowledge the entries they have already received.
- The Easter Raffle will take place but has an online Raffle which they will run through the FOSAS Facebook page.
- The DARE graduation will not be taking place on Thursday 2nd April. We are hoping to invite Officer Gurney back into school when we return to complete the course and have the graduation ceremony. T-shirts have been delivered; which we will keep in school until we have further information.
- ALL external sporting events, that groups of children are regularly invited to participate in, have been suspended until the end of April.
- Gym Club on a Thursday - the number of weeks that have been paid for will continue when we return.
- Craft Club - we have asked that the reminder of the weeks that have been paid for will continue when we return.
- The Year 5 and 6 trips to Weston Park Museum on the 21st and 24th April have been cancelled; at this stage we are not expecting to be able to rebook.
- The Easter Project for children in Years 3 and 4 has been postponed and we will try and organise something later in the year.
- The Year 2 and Year 5 Parents' Lunches - due to take place in April, have been postponed and new dates will be arranged.