CofE (A) Primary School
- Maths homework will be given each Thursday in your child's yellow maths homework book. This should be returned by the following Thursday.
- Children are expected to access Times table rockstars at least three times a week. They should complete garage, studio and soundcheck. https://ttrockstars.com/
- Children will receive new spelling each Thursday and will be tested on the following Thursday. They can also practice their spellings on edshed. https://www.edshed.com/en-gb/login
- Children are expected to read three times per week and use accelerated reader to take quizzes on their book. https://ukhosted39.renlearn.co.uk/2246662/
- Your child will recieve a learning log grid where they will select three activies to complete by the end of the half term.
Learning Log Tasks Autumn 1
We have had
St Anne's CofE (A) Primary School Updates