Friends of St Anne's School
Registered Charity No. 1100937
In this section you will find everything you need to know about FOSAS including:
Please look through these pages to find out more and see how you can get involved.
WE REALLY NEED YOUR SUPPORT!
FOSAS is a charity run by parents, school staff, friends and volunteers. As a parent of a child at St Anne’s CofE Primary School you are automatically a member of FOSAS and as such you can attend meetings, vote on proposals and make suggestions for spending or raising funds. We welcome new members and fresh ideas, we value your views so please try and attend the meetings if you can.
What do FOSAS do? The 'Friends' are made up of all parents, staff and supporters of St Anne’s School. Its aims are two fold:-
1. To raise money and enable the school to buy equipment in addition to that which is provided out of its normal annual budget.
In past years the ‘Friends’ have provided such as items as:-
· Books to supplement the school’s reading scheme and library stock
· Music Instruments
· Children’s school year planners
· Play Equipment
· Support the cost of school visits
· Trophies and leavers’ presentation books
· Improvements to Foundation Stage outdoor play area.
2. To bring together parents and friends of the school for social functions. Taking part and supporting the organised events also helps to provide the ‘extras’ which enhances the quality of our children’s education.
We raise money to spend on improving equipment and resources to enhance our children’s education and the facilities in the school in general. We promote closer links between home and school and we bring staff, parents, pupils and friends together in support of our school.
How can you get involved? There are many ways you can help and support your child through FOSAS.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
Please look through these FOSAS pages to find out more and see how you can get involved.
Currently information and news is provided in the following ways:
WE REALLY DO NEED YOUR SUPPORT!