Welcome to the Friends of St Anne's School (FOSAS)
The 'Friends' are made up of all parents, staff and supporters of St Anne’s School. Its aims are two fold:-
1. To raise money and enable the school to buy equipment in addition to that which is provided out of its normal annual budget. In past years the ‘Friends’ have provided such as items as:-
· Books to supplement the school’s reading scheme and library stock
· Music Instruments
· Children’s school year planners
· Play Equipment
· Support the cost of school visits
· Trophies and leavers’ presentation books
· Improvements to Foundation Stage outdoor play area.
2. To bring together parents and friends of the school for social functions. Taking part and supporting the organised events also helps to provide the ‘extras’ which enhances the quality of our children’s education.
The Annual General Meeting of the association is held in September / October each year with regular meetings throughout the rest of the school year.
If you would be interested in becoming a regular member of FOSAS or just helping out at certain events please ask at the School Office.
PLEASE COME ALONG AND JOIN US.
And the Winners of the Decorate an Egg Competition are -
Reception – ‘Larosa’s’ Farm by Larosa Foster
Class 1 – ‘Chick in a Basket’ by Rosie Underwood
Class 2 – ‘Cress Eggs’ by Olivia Wright
Class 3 – ‘Egg Racers’ by Max Watkinson
Class 4 – ‘Donkey’ by Martha Hatfield and 'Mickey and Minnie’ by Darcey Beard
Class 5 – ‘Egg Attack’ by Lucia Stevens
Class 6 – Eggquarium’ by Eva Chambers